Monday, July 13, 2009

Yo--

--You're at Cold Stone listen!
Ice cream's cold and it's really delicious
Someone just tipped us a dollar
Everybody in here needs to holler:
Ice Cream Baby
dun dun dun dun dunna dun dun
Vanilla Ice Cream Baby
dun dun dun dun dunna dun dun
(sing to the tune of Ice, Ice Baby)

So I've been working at Cold Stone a little over 2 weeks now and I've gotta say, it's alright. Just alright. Getting holla'd at by marines isn't exactly what I had in mind when I applied, but I'll get used to it.

In other news, it's marathon training Week 4! I've got a 50 minute run today which will probably translate to a little over 5 miles. 5.5 perhaps? The walking before and after will more than likely push it to 7, and that's just peachy. I've been switching my Sundays and Mondays because of work. I run in the evenings now because it's the coolest. Don't you worry though. I've got my gear now. I took a dive into some gravel on the 4th of July. Sorry long time no blog eh!?

Here are some pictures of the damage:
(Before 65 Min run that was supposed to be 50 mins)
The Legs (fyi I didn't stop after I fell. If anything it gave me a rush of adrenaline)

AFTER! Mmmmm alcohol wipes xO


So I realize that I haven't been posting the mileage from my Garmin Connect website and that's my B bruuhz. I have what like 3 readers? Comments from strangers would be much appreciated. Wow that came out really creepy!

Here's a print screen of my mileage thus far. This shouldn't include any walking, but I'll doublecheck later. (no... i won't)

(click on it to see it in full, readable size)

Ugh I can hear the rolling of thunder outside. Of course this would happen on my day off. If the weather isn't clear by tonight I'm going to have to use Heather's treadmill or drive to the New River gym. Not a fan of 2 rest days in a row. No sir.

In other news and further hilarity, Seamus put regular dish soap in the dish washer. Bubble flooding ensued. Yeah, I'll post some pictures of that later.

1 comment:

KP said...

You go, man! I really admire your drive while training for your marathon. Maybe that's why the marines are giving you a holla... hahahaha. :)