Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Care Package!

Soooooo
Took my last exam... Nihongo Kimatsu shiken
I suppose it went well.

Well, I moved out of my dorm and now I'm home. :)
My room is in a state of disarray.. boxes here and there and pillows EVERYWHERE
seriously.. where did they all come from?
Anyway, I also got to open 2 packages: 1 glorious care package from my old Japanese teacher in Japan and 2. A 4-pack of Funky Monkey freeze-dried fruit snacks from the Mommy I'm Hungry give-away. :] I had the banana and acai flavor today and it was quite delish.
Here are some pictures of the goods:


mmz mini noodles

those shrimp things are amaaaazing

the close up view

Japanese pockyxcore

depleted koala supply

zenbu!

heavenly haichyu

Thanks Mommy I'm Hungry!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

YUM!
those sea animal shaped crackers are the best! and those potato things too! lucky!!!!!!!

mama bok said...

Hey.. i have the same strawberry pocky .. from Japan too.. 10 days ago.. :)