Yeah. I weighed myself at the gym immediately after eating dinner. I'm 5 lbs lighter than the last time I weighed there. That puts me at about where I started. Now it's time to go down from that.
i started eating really healthy when i realized that i was gaining weight from eating at the dining hall. i still eat a the dining hall, but i dont eat nearly as much. so i lost the 5 or so lbs i gained.
occasionally. i have a mandatory dance marathon meeting tomorrow at the same time as the last meeting of boxing club for this semester. so i think im just gonna go and pick up my tshirt.
4 comments:
started? what?
i started eating really healthy when i realized that i was gaining weight from eating at the dining hall.
i still eat a the dining hall, but i dont eat nearly as much. so i lost the 5 or so lbs i gained.
well that's good then! your plan is working. :D
still go to boxing club?
occasionally. i have a mandatory dance marathon meeting tomorrow at the same time as the last meeting of boxing club for this semester. so i think im just gonna go and pick up my tshirt.
Post a Comment